Download Cell Air Acoustic Test Results
A plaster acoustic panel with circular perforations 55mm at 85mm centres, forming a continuous pattern when joined.
Cell Air is perfect for interior designers and architects who are looking for aesthetic designs coupled with high acoustical properties.
Cell Air provides a distinctive innovative solution for creating a unique decorative finish while providing a high level of sound absorption for ceilings and walls.
1. Full acoustic perforations
2. Simple installation screw fix to steel or timber battens
3. Flush jointing
4. Precise lines
5. Three unique and innovative designs
• High sound absorption with NRC up to 0.90
• Reduces noise reverberation
• Unique and innovative designs which can only be achieved with cast plaster
• Prevents dust entering into room space
• Reduces echo
• Able to help to distinguish between music and speech