Download Ceil Sound Acoustic Test Results
A plaster acoustic panel with 10mm square hole perforated plasterglass with a half round intesecting indent into each square. Pattern is arranged in a grid of 4 per panel, forming a continous pattern when joined.
The perimeter band 65mm
Ceil Sound provides a subtle, innovative solution for creating a unique decorative finish while providing a high level of sound absorption for ceilings and walls.
1. Full acoustic perforations
2. Simple installation screw fix to steel or timber battens
3. Flush jointing
4. Precise lines
5. Three unique and innovative designs
• High sound absorption with NRC up to 0.85
• Reduces noise reverberation
• Unique and innovative designs which can only be achieved with cast plaster
• Prevents dust entering into room space
• Reduces echo
• Able to help to distinguish between music and speech