Cell Air is a durable, easily installed, plaster acoustic panel installed at the Stanford Hotel.
This panel is insulated with a black acoustic fabric backing or 50mm Glasswool, depending on your acoustic requirements. Both offer excellent noise reduction properties.
1. Full acoustic perforations
2. Simple installation screw fix to steel or timber battens
3. Flush jointing
4. Precise lines
5. Three unique and innovative designs
• High sound absorption with NRC up to 0.85
• Reduces noise reverberation
• Unique and innovative designs which can only be achieved with cast plaster
• Prevents dust entering into room space
• Reduces echo
• Able to help to distinguish between music and speech
Panel Name: Cell Air
Collection: New York
Thickness (mm): 16
Thickness of Insulation (mm): 2 or 50
Size(mm): 1200 x 1200
NRC: 0.60¹ 0.85²
¹ Black Acoustic Fabric
² 50mm 32Kg/m2 Glasswool/Polyester
All tiles and panels are supplied without insulation or acoustic backing as standard.
Acoustic tests shown here are examples of what can be achieved for NRC using different insulation methods.
Mechanically fixed (screwed to Rondo Furring Channel Part No 155)